Why do you hire a photographer?
Sure you want pretty pictures, the lighting to be correct, memories to be captured. But have you thought of the other things photographers do on wedding days?
I often times ask for trust from my clients, and it looks something like this…
- Offer you a complimentary engagement session to get to know you and your fiancé before your wedding day. To know who you are, individually and as a couple, how you pose, how you two have fun, what your good sides are, etc.
- Help with all of your wedding related questions, help you pick out vendors they can trust. Ever wonder what is “normal” on a wedding day, or what some ideas are for doing something different?
- Plan customized timelines and day of coordinating with vendors to make sure you get as many of the moments captures as possible because of their diligent planning.
- To communicate with other vendors and help things run smoothly, if you did not hire a coordinator or planner.
- To rangle the groomsmen, to late your dress, be a bonus bridesmaid, fix your veil or your train, grab you a drink, make you laugh, give you a breather, make a family member smile, become bff’s with the flower girl, carry your chapstick, cut the cake, hype you up in every image.
- Take pretty pictures
- Safely store, cull, and edit your images to PERFECTION before delivering you a gorgeously displayed gallery for you to view and share forever!
These are all things I’m known to do, at every wedding. See, I only accept a limited number of weddings every year, to allow me to fully show up for the weddings that I’ve been invited to. I will never get tired of wedding days!
Here is a few words from Faith about her special day!